Please complete the form below to register. Fields marked with an * must be completed.

Personal Information

Please let us know if you would like to receive updates and information from us by email (e.g. regular reminders about claiming expenses) *

Bank Information

If this is not your own bank account you must also complete complete the Third Party Account Agreement, which needs the signature of the account holder.

Employee Statement

You need to select only one of the following statements A, B or C

Proof to Work Document

Documents which we can accept as proof of the right to work in the UK are:

  • Current UK Passport
  • Full UK Birth or Adoption Certificate together with an official document showing your permanent National Insurance Number
  • European Economic Area country or Switzerland passport or national identity card
  • Non EEA country - current Passport or other Home Office Document endorsed to show that you are exempt from immigration control, allowed to stay in the UK, have the right of abode in the UK, and are currently allowed to do the the type of work in question.

We cannot accept a driving licence as proof of right to work in the UK.

Please refer to our Privacy Policy which can be found here.

Please note we will not be able to process any payment for your until all of the above information and your proof of right to work has been received.